We are almost there! This Wednesday the 14th November the gym upgrades will be completed and ready for you to enjoy. You may have already noticed a few changes including our new members lounge area that has been very popular. It has been fantastic to see all of you using the area and we appreciate the feedback we are receiving along the way.
We appreciate your patience throughout the last couple of weeks with contractors in and about, equipment being out of action for repairs and other pieces finding a new home. We have done our best and will continue to ensure that there is minimal disruption to you.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask our gym team.
So, what is involved in the upgrades?
We are pleased to inform you that we will be improving your workout experience with the following:
- Replacement of treadmills, bikes x-trainers and more with new Technogym pieces featuring:
- Greater range of programming functions
- Netflix plus other features to enhance your experience
- MyWellness interface to track and record your workouts
We will see a full integration of new strength equipment to complement our current options to ensure you have a full workout experience.
- Full replacement of the “white” machines with brand new Technogym pieces
- Existing “silver” pieces will have a freshen up including new vinyl to make them as good as new.
- Ability to build and record workout data using the MyWellness app
Functional training space
Now let’s not forget our much-loved functional training area!
The good news is that you will see all new gear making it’s way to the space including:
- Battle ropes
- Medicine and slam balls
- New mats and much much more
We will be able to enhance our small group training with the inclusion of Skill Mills and an Assault Bike.
Don’t forget from Wednesday 14th November you will be able to access the gym 24/7 giving you the best opportunity to enjoy your health and fitness journey with us.
We are extremely excited and proud to be able to give your much-loved centre the upgrade it deserves. If you have any questions along the way just come and ask one of the team.