2 large zucchini
2 medium carrots
Mashed cooked pumpkin
1/4 cauliflower cooked
4 to 5 mushrooms
Large handful baby spinach
Cheese for on top, mozzarella, tasty and Parmesan.
500 g turkey or chicken mince
1 jar of tomato based pasta sauce of choice
Salt and pepper
Fresh garlic or garlic salt.
1. Cook pumpkin and cauliflower in separate pots on stove.
2. Use a slicer or slice buy hand zucchini to make the veggie pasta sheets.
3. Slice up all veggies to desired size, I like chunky.
3. Add mince to a medium heat pan, as it starts to brown at onion, garlic salt and pepper. Leave for 2 min then add pasta sauce and carrot and let simmer for about 5 min.
4. Once cooked drain and mash the pumpkin.
5. Drain Cauliflower. (Optional to mash).
6. Coat the bottom of your ceramic baking dish with a little coconut or olive oil and start layering. Start with a layer of Zucchini then all your veggies then mince and then another layer.
7.Top it all off with the Zucchini veggie sheets and cheese. Lightly cover with foil and place in the oven.
8. Pre heat oven 180 degrees cook for 20 min covered with foil, remove foil and cook for another 20 min or until golden brown on top.
You can put any veges you like, I just chose my favorites. You can use Eggplant in place of Zucchini.