- 300g Heart Smart extra lean beef mince
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground chilli, or to taste
- 420g can Woolworths Mexican style 3 bean mix no added salt, drained
- 2 x 250g pkt SunRice microwave rice and quinoa
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 x 120g Woolworths baby leaf spinach
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped (optional)
1. Brown beef mince in non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add cumin, coriander and chilli and mix. When mince is cooked through, stir in drained beans.
2. Prepare rice and quinoa as per packet instructions. Divide among four bowls, and top with mince and bean mix, chopped avocado, diced tomatoes, baby spinach and carrot. Squeeze over lime and finish with chopped coriander, if using.