We’re all set for a big Summer of fun, with the latest lifting of restrictions making it even more enjoyable for you to visit our great facilities!
- Masks no longer required indoors – so we can all enjoy each other’s smiling faces again!
- No capacity limits or density quotients – allowing the maximum number of people to have fun with us!
We’re also excited to share the re-activation of our 24/7 access from tomorrow (20/11/2021) at Wodonga Sports and Leisure Centre for eligible members, with the process for getting access as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Visit our centre during staffed hours
- Present your vaccination information to our friendly Customer Experience Team
- Present your existing membership wristband for re-activation
CHANGED VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS | In line with the current Open Premises Directions (No.5), the age requirement for vaccination has changed from 16 years to 12 years and 2 months. In line with this change, we have introduced a new condition of entry as follows:
- All persons aged 12 years and 2 months or older must be fully vaccinated (double dosed) or exempt to enter our facilities.
- This applies at all times, including during community sports activities.
Please remember to be kind to our team – while they team don’t set this requirement, they are required to follow the Directions by requesting to sight a copy of your vaccination or exemption evidence each time you visit us. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
A big thanks to our incredible customers and community for supporting our team through each stage of the Government’s Roadmap. We’ve loved seeing you come back through the doors and can’t wait to see your smiling faces once again as we enjoy this upcoming Summer with you all – let the fun continue!