This Girl Can Launch Week – 23rd – 29th of March 2020
During the This Girl Can Launch Week, Wodonga Sports and Leisure Centre will be offering FREE group fitness classes for both members AND non-members!
This Girl Can is all about celebrating and supporting women to embrace physical activity.
We all know that exercising is important for our physical and mental health, but half of us aren’t doing enough physical activity each week.
Why? Victorian women have told This Girl Can that one of the main reasons they are not trying new activities or getting involved in sport is a fear of being judged, or not feeling fit enough to start. In addition, twice as many women than men put off getting active because they’re worried about what other people think. Sport, gym and moving your body is for EVERYBODY and we want to help all women to find a physical activity that feels right for them.
During launch week come and try some of our classes for FREE. Bring a friend, and you’ll both receive a five-visit free pass!
- Monday 23rd – 10.30am Yoga & 9.30am Body Pump
- Tuesday 24th – 9.30am Squats and Tots (can bring your kids along) held at WAVES & 5.30pm Tone
- Wednesday 25th – 5.30pm Body Step
- Thursday 26th – 9:00am Meta Pwr & 9.30am RPM
- Friday 27th – 9.30am Circuit 45 & 10.50am Stretch and Flex
- Saturday 28th – 7:15am RPM 7 This Girl Can Relentless
- Sunday 29th – 9.30am CxWorx & 10:00am Body Balance
3 week introductory program to compound lifts: Deadlifts, Squats and Bench Press.
Thursdays at 5:30pm
Week 1 – Thursday 19th March
Week 2 – Thursday 26th March
Week 3 – Thursday 2nd April
This Girl Can – Be Relentless
Saturday 28th March 9am
Outdoor Relentless class at Belvoir park.
To register – click here!