2021-22 Season Launch: Saturday 11 September 2021
Following recent Victorian Government announcements we are excited to see our season commence as planned on Saturday 11 September 2021.
With a capacity limit of 50 patrons currently in place, we have introduced a number of temporary service level changes to ensure we can continue to support our community as follows:
- Modified Opening Hours will be temporarily introduced. These will be reviewed regularly, and changes may be made based on usage trends, seasonal changes and Government restrictions.
- Monday to Friday (Modified Hours):
- 6:00am to 4:00pm General Public
- 4:00pm to 7:00pm Swim Clubs/Water polo clubs only
- Saturday (Standard Hours):
- 7:00am to 7.00pm
- Sunday (Standard Hours):
- 9:00am to 7.00pm
- The Splash Park will temporarily remain CLOSED.
- Entry Fees: While we operate in a restricted environment, casual entry or multi-visit passes will be available for purchase. All membership options will temporarily remain unavailable until our standard operations can resume.
- ID Checks: In line with Government restrictions, only residents of Regional Victorian communities will be permitted entry.
Wodonga WAVES is Wodonga’s home for summer swimming for all ages and hosts regular aquatic sports activities and events.
The main swimming pool consists of a 50-metre, 10-lane, heated pool; providing great flexibility for programming events, activities and general usage. The facility has the capacity to accommodate local, regional and state swimming and water polo events.
Wodonga WAVES features:
- 50m x 25m heated outdoor pool with access ramps;
- Splash pad area with interactive play facilities;
- Interconnected toddler pool with the splash pad;
- Cafe and retail area;
- Multipurpose room; and
- Shading in outdoor areas
The centre is an important community asset provided to the Albury and Wodonga community by the City of Wodonga and is managed by Aligned Leisure.
Together, we will use our facilities as platforms to provide aquatic, fitness, health and sports programs and services to the residents of Albury and Wodonga. These programs will deliver upon Councils goals, in particular the municipal health and wellbeing plan.