- 200 grams Medjool dates
- 120ml Tahini
- 6Tbs Cocoa powder
- 1/4Tsp Salt
- 150 grams Dark chocolate
- Add dates and tahini in a blender and blend until you have an even mixture.
- Add cocoa powder and salt to the mixture and blend.
- Line a baking tin (22 x 12cm) with baking paper and press mixture into tin.
- Freeze for 30mins and slice into 8 squares.
- Dip each brownie into the melted dark chocolate and place on a chopping board on baking paper.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Store in air tight container for up to 5 days.