After our recent short break, we’re excited to be reopening our doors at 5:30am tomorrow Tuesday 10th August 2021.
With the Government today releasing their careful and safe steps for lifting Victoria’s lockdown, our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure that as many of our programs and services can safely return, whilst adhering to all the latest guidelines.
Before your next visit, please read the following information carefully to help prepare for your return. This information has been based on current Government advice and will continue to be updated as capacity limits are increased:
- Venue capacity limit based on 1 in 4sqm density quotient.
- Up to 100 patrons per space.
- Limits include all patrons aged 1 year or older, as well as spectators.
- To assist us in managing our capacity limits we kindly ask that only active participants and essential spectators attend.
AQUATIC AREA – Including 25m pool, learn to swim pool, spa, and sauna
- Open, with no restriction on length of stay.
- Bookings not required.
HEALTH CLUB / GYM
- Open, with no restriction on length of stay. (24/7 not operational)
- Bookings not required.
- Regular group fitness timetable returns Tuesday 10th August
- Casual shooting and regular hire groups – Returning from Tuesday 10th August 2021
- Competitions and training – The relevant clubs and associations are working to understand how these latest restrictions will impact the return of competition. Please contact your club or association for further updates.
- Reactivated from Tuesday 10th August 2021.
- For our direct debit members, a credit has been automatically applied to your account to reflect our closure period.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date has been automatically extended to account for our closure period.
- An email has been sent to all members with further details regarding the reactivation of memberships and our next direct debit cycle.
- Returning to the water from Tuesday 10th August 2021
- Lesson places were held throughout our temporary closure on their regular day and time.
- A credit has been automatically applied to all student accounts to reflect our closure period.
- An email has been sent to all students and families with further information regarding return dates and payments.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff several COVID Safe protocols will remain in place, including:
QR CONTACT TRACING
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Entering the pool or using showers
Our team are currently working remotely and will return to the centre from 5:30am tomorrow (Tuesday 10th August 2021). If you need to get in contact with us today, please call the centre on (02) 6058 2555 to leave a voicemail or send an email to [email protected] and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
With the lifting of this latest lockdown, we are excited to welcome our customers back with a smile (from behind our masks) tomorrow.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to always ensure adherence to our protocols by all customers.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit and look forward to seeing you soon!