In partnership with Wodonga City Council we are excited to announce that Wodonga WAVES will commence the outdoor pool season on 23 November 2020.
Our team have been working behind the scenes to prepare for your return and can’t wait to welcome you back with a smile soon.
As we continue to observe advice from the Victoria Government, the following protocols will be in place upon our return (unless a further easing of restrictions occurs):
COVID Safe Measures:
- Capacity limit of 50 people per pool
- Recreational swimming and child play will be permitted, subject to safe social distancing
- Bookings not required
- Entry permitted in line with our updated Conditions of Entry which include specific COVID-19 safety measures
- Change room, shower and toilet access will be available, with capacity limits applied to each area
- NEW contact tracing processes for all customers
- NEW dedicated COVID Safe Marshals on-site during all opening hours
- Mandatory face masks worn by all staff and customers (unless medically exempt or under 12 years of age)
- Staff regularly disinfecting the facility throughout the day
- Hygiene and disinfection stations in convenient locations throughout the centre
- Contactless transactions (where practical)
- Signage for social distancing and hygiene practices, including floor markings
For information on our opening times, entry fees and membership prices please visit our Outdoor Pool website by clicking HERE
Until we see you next, please take care, stay safe and thank you once again for your support.