During the This Girl Can Launch Week, Wodonga Sports and Leisure Centre will be offering FREE group fitness classes for both members AND non-members!
This Girl Can is all about celebrating and supporting women to embrace physical activity.
We all know that exercising is important for our physical and mental health, but half of us aren’t doing enough physical activity each week.
Why? Victorian women have told This Girl Can that one of the main reasons they are not trying new activities or getting involved in sport is a fear of being judged, or not feeling fit enough to start. In addition, twice as many women than men put off getting active because they’re worried about what other people think. Sport, gym and moving your body is for EVERYBODY and we want to help all women to find a physical activity that feels right for them.
During launch week come and try some of our classes for FREE. Bring a friend, and you’ll both receive a five-visit free pass!
- Monday 18th – 9.30am Spinning (Cycle)
- Tuesday 19th – 9.30am Squats and Tots (can bring your kids along)
- Wednesday 20th – 5.30pm Body Step
- Thursday 21st – 9am Metafit
- Friday 22nd – 10.50am Body Balance
- Saturday 23rd – 8.15am Body Pump
- Sunday 24th – 9.30am CX Worx.
To register – click here!