With Victoria taking its biggest step forward yet, a significant easing of restrictions from 6pm this Friday (29 October) means that all of our programs and services will return and we can all get back to enjoying the things we love most.
Our path back to normal is an exciting one, with our team putting together the following information to support your safe return:
OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES PATHWAY
- Memberships reactivated from 6pm Friday 29th October (with all existing members sent an email with further details)
- Group Fitness returns from Saturday 30th October, with our full timetable available HERE https://www.alburywodongaaquatics.com.au/wodonga-sports-and-leisure-centre/fitness-wellness/group-fitness
- 24/7 Access temporarily remains on-hold pending a further easing of restrictions
- Aquatics all indoor pools open including spa and sauna from 6pm Friday 29 October
- Swim School returns to the water from Saturday 30 October (with all existing students sent an email with further details)
- Stadium reopens from 6pm Friday 29 October to casual shooters, with training and competitions returning from Saturday 30 October (all existing clubs have been sent an email with further details)
- Change rooms reopen from 6pm Friday 29 October
STAY SAFE SETTINGS – Please remember that while our team don’t make the rules, we are required to follow them and thank you in advance for your understanding:
- Capacity limits will now be based on density quotients of 1 in 4sqm indoors and 1 in 2sqm outdoors.
- Vaccination requirements at all facilities require persons aged 16 years or older to be fully vaccinated or exempt to enter (this includes all of our staff). Currently we are not permitted to store your vaccination information, and this must be shown each time you visit.
- Contact tracing is still required at all venues, with QR codes remaining the preferred method.
- Face masks must continue to be worn indoors only (and only removed if exercising or swimming), while you strongly encouraged to wear one in outdoor settings where safe social distancing cannot be maintained.
It’s been a long and at times challenging road to get here, but as a community we can be incredibly proud of what we have achieved together. With our centres now springing back to life, we can’t wait to see you soon and enjoy a summer of fun together once again – let the fun begin!